Saturday, July 21, 2012

New Bestseller?!

I was thinking: if "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" is doing so well, maybe there's room for another book with a similar title-
Monday
Earlier today Popeye and Bluto were fighting over who's restaurant I would eat at.....I ended up eating at Bluto's until the Popeye dude ate some spinach and beat Bluto into next Thursday. I think i'll eat at McDonald's next time.
Tuesday
Oh, great. I told a diner that I would pay them today for my hamburger I had last week, but I have no money. I'll just send an IOU.
Wednesday
The diner is pretty mad at me, and I still owe Bluto for eating at HIS restaurant.
Thursday
I really need to stop telling people I'll gladly pay them Tuesday for something today.
Okay, so it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. It sounded like an ingenious idea at the time. But at least now I've figured out how Wimpy gets around saying his "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday" catchphrase. (And yes, I did draw the picture.)