Monday, November 19, 2012

Writing On Half A Brain

At school, I took a huge spill in gym class, and my brain hasn't been functioning correctly since.
In spiiiiiite uv thaat, Ah will trah tuh right aboot my dai.
Wenn I wolllk uhp this miiiiiiiirning, mah breeekfist wazzz OWTMILL! CAN YOO BILYVE IT! OWTMILL!
Ah haaayt owtmmill, so ah gaayf it to mah freeend, Fahzzie Bayr. He said "This owtmill no tayst gud!" Wie it no tayssssssst goooooodd? Ah dinner! I meen, I dunno! It mahhhst be tha mokkingjais SPIDER-MINN POOTS IN ET ALL TEH TYMMME.
Wiy, Spitter-Man? WIY??????
AHR YEH POIRPOISELY ANNILYING ME>??? ARGH!
1u189222xr89y!@#$##Humncr34po9ufcom,>?>mkam,,uqe8984iuol
hddsfiuuhsdkdropryptr945ow! _r9736qhjh
Hald on a sekond, my brain is feeling a bit more nermal......I mean normal now.
Sorry about that.
I need to lie down now.