Monday, September 24, 2012

My Birthday!

It's my birthday!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Anyways, yesterday I had an asthma attack and I went to the hospital and they gave me steroids.
They're liquid steroids, so they don't do this, but they sure make me feel all crazy.
I get super hyper and then I get really super drowsy.
I have to take them for five days. They taste horrible, and I CAN'T STAND IT.
So, kids, when people tell you drugs are horrible, THEY ARE.
Like right now. I can't type anything spelled right, so autocorrect comes in handy. (I almost wrote "autocorrect comes in, Andy".)
The keyboard on my computer is switching letters.
STOP IT, KEYBOARD.
By the way, I was playing Rampage and I realized Wreck-It Ralph is kind of like that.
So, I changed my old poll for Wreck-It Ralph.
Click here to do the new survey.
REMEMBER, NOT THE OLD ONE.
Okay, I gotta go because I'm so crazy I feel like eating my chair.
Bye.