Saturday, September 22, 2012

Two Days Until Birthday!


It's officially two days until my birthday!
(My mom's is tomorrow. I was born the day after her birthday, so I was kind of like a belated gift.)
Anyways, in school yesterday we were playing volleyball.
I kind of zoned out.
You could say I was like all of Charlie Brown's baseball team rolled into one.
For proof, and I swear this is true, I was really tired and a volleyball hit my head.
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/mavace13_2006/cb-baseball-pow.jpg                                                                                                                                    
                                                                                          
Also, I like cats AND dogs, but click here for a funny video!
Are YOU a cat or dog person?
Here, I made a poll to see if a cat or a dog has more fans.
Click on this link to vote!
Ciao!