Saturday, September 1, 2012

Summer Vacation Recap

Well, summer vacation is almost over. :(
In just two days, I'll be going back into middle school.
So, here's a brief recap of my summer:
(PS: 23 days until my birthday!)
ACT ONE:
Going to London to visit my cousins.
We watched a LOT of the London 2012 olympics, and went to Kiwi Kraze.
Kiwi Kraze is a frozen yogurt (froyo) place.
As usual, I overflowed my cup.

ACT TWO:
Buffalo and the falls.
First, I went to Buffalo and slept in a state-of-the-art hotel.
It even had an arcade!
I proved my Ms. Pac-Man skills there.
The pool was heated, so it was AWESOME.
Unfortunately, I forgot the name.
(But it gets all ten stars!)
I went shopping at their HUGE plaza and stayed up watching Cartoon Network and Storage Wars (yuuuuuuup).
Then I went to Niagara Falls.
The hotel there wasn't as state-of-the-art.
Or any art.
The pool was freezing, but I got used to it.
The hot tub was GREAT!
The only TV station that worked in the hotel was PBS.
After being forced to watch that for a few hours, I've come to the conclusion that the Cat in the Hat DOES, as a matter of fact, know a lot about that.

ACT THREE:
Hawaiian Punch.
I wondered what would happen if  the Hawaiian Punch kid would get sued for punching that old dude.
It was kind of a Madison Avenue court case.
Read about it:  http://cartoonistmind.blogspot.ca/2012/08/back-from-another-vacationback-from.html

ACT FOUR:
The wall of corn.
I went to Cornwall to visit my Grandmaman (french for "Grandma").
My cousin also came to visit her with me.
We went to some corn maze (hence CORNwall), saw two movies (Dog Days and The Pirates!), and bought a LOT of comics.
My grandmaman is REALLY generous.
I also got these awesome rollerblading goggles!
(Yes, I rollerblade/skate.)
I went on my first waterslide.
This has started a trend.
(Waterslides are my FAVORITE rides! Exept for ones where you ride in tubes. It feels unnatural.)

ACT FIVE:
The ponytail.
I'm growing my hair long for cancer, so I needed to put it in a ponytail.
To make a long story short: It didn't last long.

ACT SIX:
Flea markets and DVDs.
I got used DVDs at a flea market.
I was happy.

ACT SEVEN:
Hanna-Barbera attire.
I noticed clothing similarities in Hanna-Barbera characters.

ACT EIGHT:
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song.
I went camping at Bingeman's camping grounds.
 IT ROCKED!
I watched "Night Of The Living Fred" twice.
Then, I went to their waterpark.
I got injured really bad on the Cyclone waterslide, so I missed out on two waterslides.
I'LL BE BACK!
Ratings for the waterslides: (Zero being worst, Ten being best.)
The Cyclone: Painful, but good. Six stars.
The Pipe: A 1980's style slide. YEAH, NOSTALGIA!  Nine stars.
Full Throttle: A race slide that plummets you down at FULL SPEED. Ten stars.
The ones for little kids: Sucked. Half a star.
Had pizza for dinner both nights. (Burp.)
I AM SO COMING BACK.

ACT NINE:
Fan central.
I got to go to the last day of FanExpo.
It's basically a comic-con that's not in San-Fransisco.
I took lots of photos, got photoshopped with Alfred E. Neuman, and met Ian Flynn, the writer of  the Sonic, Sonic Universe, and Mega Man comics.
I also played Wreck-It-Ralph (called "Fix-It-Felix Jr.").

ACT TEN:
Samcation.
My cousin came over.
IT WAS AWESOME!
We joked together and had a LOT of fun.
The next things are what I did with him:

ACT ELEVEN:
ParaNorman activity.
I saw ParaNorman.
Creepy, but great.

ACT TWELVE:
Busted Dave and Buster's.
I went to Dave and Buster's.
PS: Thanks for your advice on that!

ACT THIRTEEN:
Fun and only.
We went to Canada's Wonderland.
I went on Lazy River repeatedly.
AND I FINALLY WENT ON THE GHOSTER COASTER!!!!
It was EPIC!!!
My favorite part is the colossal drop.

So that, dear readers, is a summer-ry.
(Get it? "Summer" and "Summary"? Eh? Eeeeeehhhhh? No? Eh.)
More to come soon!