-It HAS to be started in the '90's. Nothing that started in 1989 and got more popular, as that will be on my '80's list.
-Please don't get mad because there is no anime. I really don't want comments like, "Come on! How could you not mention 'Shinekewakkosakblak: Advanced Battle'?!"
10) Bobby's WorldI really don't think anyone on the face of Earth still remembers this one, but it was a Howie ManDel cartoon. There isn't really much to say about it besides how much it reminds me of Calvin And Hobbes. Maybe that's why I like it...
9) Dexter's LaboratoryThere is only one question I have about this show: why does Dexter have a Russian accent and no one else in his family does?
8) Beavis And Butt-HeadI really hate cartoons that make kids grow up (hint, hint RUGRATS: ALL GROWN UP...), so this cartoon never had their protagonists grow up. I guess that the number one priority in this show was to keep ol' Beavis and Butt-Head immature.
Huh huh, "number one" priority....
7) RugratsDespite the aforementioned abomination where they make the characters older, Rugrats is a great show with enough diaper jokes to wrap Earth in. Twice. Times two.
6) Rocko's Modern Life
The "original" Spongebob Squarepants. This edgy show is visually similar to Ren And Stimpy. It;s kind of hard to explain this show, so here's the IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106115/
5) Spongebob SquarepantsOhhhhhh......who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Okay, we all know that theme song, and this show has gained a cult following, though the protagonist is a little similar to Stimpy and his friends remind me of the Rocko's Modern Life cast...
4) Hey, Arnold!This show was inspired by Peanuts, the greatest comic strip ever, so you know this Nicktoon will be great. Just an observation: it must have been a pain to give birth to this football-headed kid.
3) Pinky And The BrainGee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight? How about watch Pinky And The Brain? The theme song explains the entire premise of this Animaniacs derivative:
This was a great show! Yakko, Wakko, and Dot made the show great, but I also enjoyed Pinky And The Brain, Slappy Squirrel, Rita And Runt, Goodfeathers, and Chicken-Boo's sketches. I did NOT enjoy The Hip Hippos, Minerva Mink, and Katie Ka-Boom's segments. (Well, maybe if they were shorter I'd like them.) I'm undecided on Buttons And Mindy.
1) The Ren And Stimpy Show
This was also probably the edgiest cartoon ever. Even more than Family Guy, more than South Park....Ren And Stimpy has a cult following, and it deserves a reboot.