Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back From FINAL Vacation

And now, my FINAL vacation has ended. I'll be able to post more now.
I went to Cornwall to visit my grandmaman (that's french for "Grandma").
I got six "Sonic The Hedgehog" comic books and a Tails action figure. I also got a hoodie and rollerblading goggles (Yes, I rollerblade/skate).
I also saw the new wimpy kid movie, "Dog Days", and "The Pirates! Band Of Misfits".
Review time.

The Pirates! Band Of Misfits

The Plot: The pirate captain (No, literally, his name is "Pirate Captain") tries to win pirate of the year while a forever alone Charles Darwin discovers his parrot is a rare species of extinct bird called Dodo.
Pirate captain sells his Dodo to the antagonist, the queen, and strikes it rich. That is, until the people at pirate of the year award discover the queen gave him the "loot". (Y'see, the way to win the award is to get the most "loot".) So they get the Dodo back and win.

My Rating: Four stars (Out of five). A nice claymated movie, but not as good as Wallace and Grommit. Still, it's really good.


Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Dog Days

The Plot: Greg Heffley and his friend Rowley try to impress the new girl, Holly Hills. (Short and to the point.)
My Rating: Five stars (Out of five)! Man, the wimpy kid has outdone himself....again! Combining books three and four of the series makes an awesome movie. (By the way, Robert Capron, the guy who plays Rowley, also plays young Curly in the epic and awesome movie, "The Three Stooges".

Catch ya later!