Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Who You Gonna Call? Dave (and) Busters!

I'm going to Dave And Buster's today.
It's a Chuck E. Cheese's for older people and it has better prizes.
Unfortunately, the two BEST games (Ms. Pac-Man and Donkey Kong) that they have don't give tickets.
They're fun, and I'm REALLY good at them.
But I love the prizes too.
Oh, snap, I've just walked myself into a corner.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!
Leave your answer in the comments, and next time I go I'll take the advice that has been said the most.
Think of it as, like, my first interactive feature!
ICM (Inside A Cartoonist's Mind) is now INTERACTIVE!
I never used to care what my audience thinks!
I was an uptight scum!
BUT I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT!!!
I'm a whole new man!
I'm recreated!
Thank you, doctor.
Wait, what doctor?
I kinda got carried away there.
Sorry.
Anyway, just leave a comment.