Thursday, February 7, 2013

Clueless Man Reviews The Looney Tunes Show

Clueless Man takes another crack at a review:

Hey, guys, I'm back! I used to watch Looney Tunes as a kid, but I, uh, forgot about it. There's a new Looney Tunes show out, so now I can watch it again! So, you've got the rabbit guy who lives with an irresponsible duck with no brain. The rabbit can get really annoyed by the duck. The duck's other friend is some Max Headroom pig who doesn't wear pants, and there's a stereotypical Mexican mouse who makes pizza. I really don't get why it's called "Looney", because all it is is a bunch of animals living in a suburban life. There's also this creepy rabbit girl who stalks the aforementioned rabbit, and at the end, the duck usually gets arrested or something like that. Anyways, I'm off to go watch that Monsuno show that makes people as clueless as me when they try to figure it out.