Sunday, January 13, 2013

How To Write ICM

Hey there, it's Cartoonist Guy!
This blog, ICM, has been VERY popular within it's first few months so far. (Almost at 2000 pageviews!)
So today, I'll take you behind the scenes. Here's......

How To Write ICM

By Cartoonist Guy

So, first, I log on to Blogger. I always check my stats.
And then I think.
Has Obama said anything stupid? Did Disney make a new movie? Have I seen any horrible TV shows lately?
Those are a stereotype of my guidelines.
I hit "New Post".
I enter the title.
I start typing whatever the heck I feel like typing, AND I DON'T CARE IF IT'S CONTROVERSIAL!!
.........okay, that's boring. What I really do is:
1) Get dumb idea.
2) Expand on dumb idea.
3) Write dumb idea.
4) Post dumb idea.
After this, I log on tomorrow and see what my all-time most popular post is, and it's always "I GOT A DRAWING TABLET!" (Man, you wouldn't BELIEVE how many people have read that one, it's so many. Don't worry, all my other posts are usually just, like, one less view.)
ARGH!
....oh, well, tomorrow is another day.