Friday, April 26, 2013

Even More Infuences

Today, I will draw even MORE of my influences. I'll be back to blogging soon. Maybe even tomorrow. By the way, these influences (except for Charles M. Schulz, who was first) are in no specific order. I haven't ranked the rest.
(PS: I installed the "Amazon: My Picks" widget at the bottom of the page. Check it out!)

        
Bil Keane handles the "heartwarming" humor, which will come in handy after a bunch of old-Toon-style jokes (anvils). Also, that dotted-line gag he has is genius. Same goes for Not Me.


Jim Henson has really helped to bring out my imaginative side. With all of his brilliant creations, the imagination never ends. Even after his death, the Muppets are still going strong. FUN FACT: Me and Jim Henson were both born on September 24th, though different years.

If you've ever read this blog, the MAD Magazine influence is evident. I always pick up their latest issue, cover up the writers and artists credits in each article, and try to guess. I'm usually right. That's how you can tell what I read in my spare time.