Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ICMStarter

With Kickstarter being so big these days, it's only fair I jump on the bandwagon by making...no, not a Kickstarter project, but....MY OWN KICKSTARTER WEBSITE!

Www.ICMstarter.thisissooooofake.com.munist

Welcome to ICMStarter! You can fund your own project here! Here's the layout of what your funding page will look like:

                                            INSERT PROJECT

                                          NAME RIGHT HERE

                    Here's where you put your project name. "I want a new toilet" is an example.

REWARDS:
Reward the people who pay!
  1. If you donate $_____________, then I will spit on you!
  2. If you donate $______________, then I will shake your hand!
  3. If you donate $_______________, then I will send you a pack of gum!
  4. If you donate $_______________, then I will send your mom a pack of gum!
  5. If you donate $________________, then I will draw a mustache on your face!
  6. If you donate ALL THE MONEY I'M LOOKING FOR, then....this is the big one....I will send you a bootleg copy of Toy Story 3! Wow!
Have fun on ICMStarter!